October 2, 2012

Everyday in the life of the Gaffneys

Once again, I have fallen a bit behind on updating this blog. If I could only figure out the art of getting two kiddos down to sleep AT THE SAME TIME for more than a matter of a few minutes. Anyone with any tips on that feel free to let me know. Anyhow, I digress. We have been pretty busy around here simply trying to keep up with two very busy little ones and I have a few pictures documenting our everyday activities.

The other day at the park Molly decided to be a little monkey. Up, up, up she climbed!




She actually made it all the way to the top, but by that time I tried to station myself at the bottom to try to break her fall so we could avoid any unnecessary trips to the ER. She did make it down all by herself without incident. One mom asked how old she was and was absolutely shocked when I said she was 2. Her little three year old was scared to climb the steps to the top of the slide.




We are still keeping busy with soccer every Thursday evening. Mason said he was ready to play!




Watching a bunch of 2-3 year olds play soccer is pretty hilarious. Molly totally doesn't get the idea of what it means to play against someone else, but she sure can run up and down the field pretty fast! Last week our little Grasshoppers faced off against the Blue Jays, and, well, I am pretty sure we didn't win.












When we are home we spend quite a bit of time making music. Our little band is sure to have an album out soon. Here is Molly on the "Rockin' guitar" with the little guy playing his own guitar piano style. And yes, Molly thought that Mason needed to wear a hat, and that she didn't need any pants. It is a pretty regular thing around here to be pantless in the afternoon.




When we are done rocking' out, the kids like to play rocket ship together. I really like this game...it keeps them both together in the same place.




Here is a close one of Mason in his rocket ship. I love this picture!




Last weekend both kids fell victim to some sort of bug and Mason was just wiped out.








Since October is here Molly broke out her special Halloween clothes.




A final shot of Mason just starting to feel a little better.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Moose is Anxiously Awaiting the Arrival of His Little Sister!