August 22, 2010

Seven Month Update

Wow, the past few weeks have flown by! Molly continues to grow up so quickly, and it has certainly been exciting around here. Just before she turned seven months, her two bottom teeth poked through, she started crawling, and she started talking! She definitely says Mama and Mom, which just melts my heart. We also think she is saying "Pup," which I'm sure makes Moose feel proud.


A couple of weeks ago, my Mom and I hosted a baby shower tea for my cousin. Molly and I went down to the Springs for the week before the shower to help out and get ready for the party. We had such a great week!

Here is the beautiful Mom-To-Be opening a few gifts at the shower. I am so excited for the little one to arrive! Molly will have a little girl to play with!

Molly got all dressed up for her very first tea party. Here is a cute picture of her with her Great Aunt Peggy.


My Mom and I had so much fun getting all ready for the shower and we all had such a great time. I guess I got a little busy watching Molly so I didn't get to many pictures of the shower itself, but I did get a few of the the decor, which I simply have to post.

Here are a few random pictures of Molly over the past few weeks.

In other news, Molly is continuing to learn about eating solid foods. I have to admit, it has not been an easy task to convince her to open her mouth to eat her cereals. I have never seen a baby close her mouth quite so tightly. I think she would much prefer to just eat big people food and to feed herself. Here are a few of the more, well, colorful shots of our meal time adventures.



It sure is a good thing that all that mess washes off! She really has started to get better in the last couple of days, and meals are not quite this messy anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Moose is Anxiously Awaiting the Arrival of His Little Sister!