April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!!! I love this time of year. It is so refreshing to take time to spend with family and reflect upon Christ's magnificent gift of salvation. Nothing surpasses the hope, joy, and peace found in Jesus.

We headed down to Grandma and Grandpa's for the holiday weekend. On Saturday we decorated Easter eggs, one of my favorite traditions.

On Sunday Morning we woke up to a wonderful Easter breakfast highlighted by Grandma's yummy homemade pastries.

After breakfast, Molly got all dressed up in her new Easter dress and we went to a beautiful Easter Sunday service.

When we got back from Church the Easter bunny had visited Grandma's house and left a couple of adorable baskets for little Molly! She is such a lucky little girl!

We then had a fancy Easter dinner and spent the afternoon with lots of family. Unfortunately I wasn't very camera happy and didn't get any shots of the afternoon. After it was all said and done, Molly (and her Dad) were exhausted!

2 comments:

  1. Love that adorable Easter dress! -Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the dress I gave her!! I'm so excited that it was her Easter dress! I squealed in my office! She looks so, so cute! -Ashley

    ReplyDelete


Moose is Anxiously Awaiting the Arrival of His Little Sister!