April 20, 2010

All dressed up for ice cream!

GO STANFORD!

Last Friday Grandma told me that the Denver area Cold Stone stores were giving away free ice cream to anyone who came to the store wearing their college attire. I can hardly say no to free ice cream, so off we went. Molly looked especially adorable in her Stanford clothes and Mom loved the free ice cream.

When we got back home, (and after a change of outfits) Mom decided Molly needed to do a little bit of tummy time. Molly absolutely hates being placed on her tummy, but here is one picture where she is relatively happy in spite of her situation.


After such an exciting afternoon, Molly ended the evening on her Daddy's lap reading one of her favorite goodnight stories! I love this picture of the two of them.



1 comment:

  1. So cute! Molly looks so relaxed and peaceful reading with her dad...I have to read to my ADD kid while he's bouncing around in his exersaucer! ;-) -Jenna L.

    ReplyDelete


Moose is Anxiously Awaiting the Arrival of His Little Sister!