We have been pretty busy the last few weeks, and I am very behind posting pictures of our adventures. I still have pictures to post of Brian's birthday, our trip to Seattle, and a few other outings, but I will start with last weekend's trip to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo with Grandma and Pa. Molly had a fantastic time! She walked pretty much most of the way, took her first ride on a carousel, rode a train, fed the giraffes and the birds, watched the animals, and ended up all tired out. One of Molly's favorite parts of the zoo trip was her ride on the carousel! She had a blast!
She also rode a giant frog!
Watching the bears with Pa.
Choo Choo! When I realized she had to ride the train all alone I was a little concerned she might try to climb out or jump to another seat while the train was in motion, but she did great and had a fantastic ride!
Here is one of the few times she was actually in her stroller!She LOVED the Hippos and kept saying "Hippy, Hippy!!!"
Watching the Monkeys with Grandma and Pa!
All tired out! It has been a long time since she has just crashed in her stroller while we were out and about! She was pooped!


No comments:
Post a Comment