June 6, 2011

Swimming Lessons

Splish Splash!!!



On Memorial Day Weekend Molly had her first "official" swimming lesson! She did great! Okay, by great I mean that she was a happy camper the whole time and thought it was pretty funny to watch Daddy blow bubbles into the water. She prefers to "swim" on her tummy and is not too sure about floating on her back.








I actually signed her up for a swimming lesson thinking that Dad could take her on Saturday mornings and Mom could have a little quiet time to herself. So far it hasn't quite panned out that way, but we have sure had a great time in the pool with our little tadpole.



Grammy and Grandpa Don came out to spend the long weekend with us and were there to cheer their little grandbaby on! I will have more pictures from our fun Memorial Day weekend soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Moose is Anxiously Awaiting the Arrival of His Little Sister!