November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween!


For Halloween Molly decided to dress up as the cutest little lady bug I have ever seen (okay, I just might be a little biased, but I still think she was pretty cute).


A week or so before Halloween we went to the Great Pumpkin Festival and hunted for the perfect pumpkin.








On Halloween itself we headed down to Grandma and Grandpa's during the day to do a little trick or treating and to say hello to Great Grandpa. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the fantastic Halloween dinner Grandma cooked up for us!




Here's to a little Halloween mischief!



Grandma did such a wonderful job with her fall decorations that we couldn't resist getting a few more great pictures.





After the day full of fun with Grandma and Grandpa Molly took a much needed nap on the drive home and rested up for an evening full of trick or treating.


Molly and Moose waited patiently at the door for the neighborhood kids to arrive.




Once they started coming, Molly could hardly wait. She was just too cute pressing her nose up against the glass to see outside.




After it was all said and done, Missy Moo was ready to get out of her bug suit! It was a wonderful first Halloween with our little one.

1 comment:

  1. Too precious! And, it is so neat to see your parents as grandparents. As an aside, I must warn you that the people you knew as your parents have been replaced by pod people. You are probably noticing a few subtle differences in how they are with Molly than in how they were when you were a child; this just gets worse. Before long, they will be feeding her ice cream for breakfast, buying her anything she wants in the stores and getting REALLY flexible with bedtimes. I've seen it happen ;)

    ReplyDelete


Moose is Anxiously Awaiting the Arrival of His Little Sister!