HAPPY (Belated) FATHER'S DAY!!!
Here is a belated Happy Father's Day wish to all the dads out there! I feel so blessed to have such a special husband who is the best Dad Molly could ever ask for, and also to have such a wonderful father of my own who has taught me so much about life. I love you Dad!!!
We had a fabulous father's day weekend, highlighted by a wonderful hike in the Colorado wilderness and a backyard barbecue. Molly absolutely loved the hike! She stayed awake almost the entire time and was mesmerized by all the new sights and sounds. She also had a pretty good time hanging out with her Daddy and having her first little "campfire" in our backyard.


I can't believe how much Molly has grown since we saw her. Happy Belated Father's Day Brian! -Jenna L.
ReplyDeleteShe is getting so big, I can't believe it. Hope that we get to see you all again soon. I love her in this headband too.
ReplyDelete