Molly and I took our first drive down to the Springs to have lunch with Grandma and Grandpa. This was our first time heading out on the road for more than an hour's drive, and, other than a messy blowout on the way home, all went smoothly. On this trip Molly was able to visit Grandma's house for the first time. It was decorated for Easter and looked so pretty! We also stopped in for a quick visit with Great Grandpa -- he definitely loves getting to hold little Molly McKenzie!

We were also fortunate to have Grandpa Gaffney come for a quick visit. It was the first time since Molly was born that we were able to see him, and even though she was a little sleepy, she loved getting to spend a little time in Grandpa Gaffney's arms.

Here are a few random shots from this last week that I thought were too cute! Aunt Caitlin got her the fancy bow, and I was able to snap this picture before she decided she'd had enough of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment